Monday 20 April 2015

The Real Cost of Fitness

I frequently have people telling me that Shakeology & Beachbody programs are quite expensive. While the term "expensive" is fairly relative, I totally get it and I 100% felt the same way at first. With the results I got from the 21 Day Fix, I would pay double for the health and happiness I got after my first 2 rounds. In case you need more perspective though here you go....

The 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack: $176 (which is the full set of video DVD's + the charts that tell you what workouts to do each day + the nutrition guide + a recipe book + your first month's Shakeology.) With this program, you never need to pay for the workouts again. More Shakeology sells for $150 or $120 (CAD) a bag depending on what type of account you have. Shakeology replaces 1 meal a day so subtract that from your monthly food budget (roughly $4-5/day). You also no longer will need extra supplements other than your daily multivitamin (which I get cheap at Costco) because Shakeology has got it all...so subtract those too. So your ongoing cost with this fitness option is either $150 or $120 minus the money you would have spent each day on that meal and extra supplements. Your overall monthly food & vitamin budget actually drops! Become a coach and share this greatness with others and you can cover that cost PLUS make some money if you want to. 


Now let's compare to other popular monthly fitness expenditures:
- Barre Classes: $150-$200/mo (does not replace any of your meals or supplements, your food and vitamin budget remains the same)
- Yoga Membership: $110-$175/mo (does not replace any of your meals or supplements, your food and vitamin budget remains the same)
- Crossfit Gym Membership: $100-150/mo (does not replace any of your meals or supplements, your food and vitamin budget remains the same)


So you can see that Beachbody's fitness programs AND Shakeology actually cost less each month and help you save money from your grocery bill each month than the other popular workout memberships. It also helps you save time since you can do them from your home. Plus, I feel amazing. I'm in the best shape of my life, saving money on a gym membership I never used, helping others achieve their goals and making money at the same time. 

No more excuses. Invest in yourself. You're worth it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment